What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The World’s Hardest Workout System That will Incinerate Fat, Build Lean Muscle and Get You Shredded With Only Four Short Workouts Per Week!
- This manual covers the complete training program and all THIRTY SIX of the training workouts included in the program. 12 full weeks of programming and training, all in one place!
- Continuously push the limits of your physical endurance, giving you the ability to achieve heightened levels of fitness at an almost-alarming pace
- When you know you need to keep track of this, not only are you more accountable, you actually workout HARDER as we are all competitive by nature.
- Develop an unbreakable workout ethic that you need to survive the brutal workouts, giving you more energy and leading to continuous progress
- Use a unique blend of bodyweight training, with basic, old-school exercises to create the ultimate transformation training plan!
- Discover killer “finisher” workouts to incinerate stubborn body fat and to take your conditioning to a new level!
- In this training library, every exercise is explained in detail so you know exactly how to perform it correctly.
- Discover all of the various progressions and regressions to ALL of the movements used within the main system
- Learn how to perform old-school, effective exercises the fitness magazines and “experts” have forgotten!
- Learn the Top 5 Foods that you MUST incorporate into your meal plan for continuous muscle gains and energy!
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Hardest Workout in the World scores 74.37/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://hardestworkoutintheworld.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is AUD19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: hardestworkoutintheworld.com you’ll also be taken through to hardestworkoutintheworld.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)